How is BBA LLB after class 12?
Yes one can pursue BBA LLB after their 10+2 schooling program, Minimum 50% marks is required for Admission in Good Institutes. There is entrance exam for getting admission in such program. Doing Law after 12th is actually an ideal way to get into the Law field. An aspirant will become a graduate in management as well as graduate in law after completion of course.
If you want to pursue BBA LLB program here are some best college where you can apply
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University, Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Law School, Noida
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore,
- Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad,
- Symbiosis Law School, Noida,
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal,
- Government Law College, Mumbai
What is average pay for BBA LLB candidate?
It truly depends on what field you choose for employment
There are various options available for a candidate who pursued a degree in law
Let me tell you in detail
- Litigation : if you want to practice in court you probably need to work as a junior under some well know lawyer in your locality. Unfortunately seniors doesn’t pay hefty stipends to their juniors. In my area of kolhapur district court they doesn’t even pay you a penny
- Judicial services : In Maharashtra if you are eligible you can directly apply for Judicial service employment as a fresh llb graduate. A person just need to attend a competitive exam conducted by maharashtra public service commission and get selected on merit. I tell you that i myself have attempted this exam and not qualified these exams are quite tough. One can expect a salary of approx 50k you can refer to public service commission ads for detail in salary other state
- LPO: legal preceeding has a lucrative market now and with the devaluation of rupee had led to handsome returns one can expect a starting salary of 30k who is appointed as a associate
There are various other options available such as legal officials in banks, legal advisors to companies, legal officials in defense services, corporate lawyers etc you just need to step out and explore